(Work Time: Day/Night Shift)
Total Exp: 2+yrs of which 1+ years of relevant exp as AWS Administrator
Qualification: BE / B.Tech/ MCA / MIS / MSc / BSc with first class
- Act as subject matter expert on AWS and other cloud providers.
- Work with business units, software developers, security, to design and build server infrastructure within AWS and/or other cloud providers
- Provide end-to-end solution expertise to meet the business requirements.
- Provide daily monitoring, management, troubleshooting and issue resolution to servers and services hosted on cloud resources.
- Support DevOps functions to best utilize cloud resources with server configuration management and continuous integration tools; improving quality, security, and time to deliver.
- Document processes and procedures in setting up & managing AWS infra making sure best practices are always followed.
- Stay up to date with existing and new cloud services, providing guidance to technical teams as available cloud capabilities evolve.
- Minimum 1+ years’ Strong AWS architecture design experience
- Experience in moving server infrastructure to AWS
- Extensive experience and hands-on knowledge across the catalog of AWS technologies & services
- Strong experience designing, building, maintain, and securing AWS resources for high-availability and production level systems and services.
- Experience in migrating systems to hybrid or fully cloud-based solutions
- UNIX / Linux /Windows experience
- Scripting and coding knowledge
- Experience establishing and working in a Virtual server environment
- Network troubleshooting including AWS networking capabilities and security protocols
- Experience interacting with an infrastructure via the AWS CLI
- Aptitude to learn new things quickly and implement them.
- Work independently with minimum supervision and also guide others technically.
- Ability to communicate in clear and articulate manner
- Assertiveness and questioning skills while communicating
- High learning potential
- Sound analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Good Listening ability
- Good communication skills in English as a primary language (Written and Verbal)
- Worked in a team of medium to large size and should be a good team player.
Commensurate with Industry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com