Executive/Sr. Executive – RCM
6 months to 5 Years of relevant Revenue Cycle Management in Healthcare Setup.
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Collect, post, and manage patient account payments.
- Prepare and review patient statements.
- Identify and resolve patient billing complaints
- Review delinquent accounts and call for collection purposes.
- Prepare and submit clean claims to various insurance companies.
- Process payments from insurance companies.
- Ensure healthcare facilities are reimbursed for all procedures.
- Follow up to see if a claim is accepted or denied.
- Investigate rejected claim to see why denial was issued.
- Investigate insurance fraud and report if found.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality; adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
- Translate patient information and into alphanumeric medical code.
- Handle information about patient treatment, diagnosis, and related procedures to ensure proper coding.
- Willing to work in Night Shifts (US Shift 9 PM to 7AM)
- 0.6+ Years of experience in Medical Billing involving Charge Entry, Payment Posting or Cash Posting, AR Caller, Refunds/Adjustments, and Denial Management etc.
- Knowledge of different coding systems, including Level 1 HCPCS and Level 2 HCPCS.
- To Sort and file paperwork.
- To maintain proper backup of data on daily basis.
- Work independently with minimum supervision and also guide others technically.
- Well versed with MS Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint etc.)
- Direct Client handling exposure preferred
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & customer orientation and an unwavering commitment to service quality
- Excellent command over English – Written & Oral
Commensurate with Industry
Healthcare industry experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com