Exp: Min 6 months
Qualification: BE / BCA / B.Tech./ MCA / MIS / MSc with first class
- Should be able to analyze requirements, design solutions, write code, debug code, and modify existing software enhancements or new products using .NET
- Should be able to write documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May interact with users / product specialists to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Should be able to work in an Agile Development Environment using SCRUM methodology.
- Should be able to communicate with other teams to achieve the given goal.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of working on .NET based Development using .NET framework 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5 on C# for at least 6 months
- Should have good knowledge of SQL using any RDBMS like SQL SERVER /MySQL
- Should have working knowledge or awareness about SOA or Events architecture.
- Should have strong OOPS concepts
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Good analytical skills and can work on problems of moderate scope.
- Sound judgment in selecting methods within defined procedures and techniques for obtaining solution.
- Aptitude to learn new things quickly and implement them.
- Work independently with minimum supervision and
- Excellent Communication Skills in English as a primary language (Written and Verbal)
- Should be a Good team player.
- Experience in Big Data, Cloud computing, AWS is preferable.
Commensurate with Industry
Healthcare industry experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com