Sr. Executive/Executive – Customer Service
Night Shift : 9PM to 7AM IST
Exp: Min 6 months experience in International Voice Process
We are looking for experienced customer oriented service representative who can enhance service excellence by servicing as central point of contact for client, patient and phlebotomist.
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
- Follow up on the status of orders request with personnel of provider/client.
- Place calls to medical facilities to verify location information for order.
- Place calls to phlebotomist to provide missing information for order.
- Effectively communicate with medical staff regarding order and answer general questions.
- Communicate status of orders and/or issue in fulfilling the order requirements.
- Keeps supervisor informed of issues and progress.
- Document issues in the system and CRM.
- Performs all duties as assigned by the management team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Experience/Knowledge: 6 months of experience working in a call center (international process)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Willing to work in night shift.
- Ability to manage remote field phlebotomy staff in the US
Commensurate with Industry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org