Technical/Software Support Engineer
Timings: Night Shift i.e 7.00 PM to 05.00 AM / 9.00 PM to 7.00 PM / 12.00 AM to 10.00 AM /11.00 PM to 9.00 AM
Exp: 0 to 5 Years
Qualification: BCA/MCA, B.Sc/M.Sc (Computers), BE (CE)
Job involves working in night shifts & Communicating with US clients (Verbal & Written), addressing their issues satisfactorily or escalate the issues to the technical team.
- Should have an basic knowledge/exposure to Java, C#, ASP.Net, SQL etc.
• Should be well versant in Java Scripting or any other Scripting language is mandatory.
• Exposure to Healthcare IT, HL 7 etc is preferable.
• Knowledge of Reporting Tools like Jasper etc. is preferable.
• Should have knowledge of using office products like WORD / EXCEL.
- Good analytical skills and can work on problems of diverse to complex scope requiring evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solution.
• Aptitude to learn new things quickly and implement them.
• Work independently with minimum supervision and also guide others technically.
• Excellent communication skills in English as a primary language (Written and Verbal)
As per Industry Standards
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org